Friday 23 March 2018

MORNING WALK

Morning to all our followers.  I have not been able to blog for a while as a bit busy with rescue.  It's been raining for the past 3 days and its beautiful.  I love rain and thunder so have enjoyed every min.  All my dogs are not afraid of thunder so we a very happy bunch.

I got a little behind on my patrol work so decided to take Zeus and Babushka out this morning.


Mushrooms popping up everywhere it's starting to look like a miniature fairytale land.


All kinds of funny mushrooms and fungi


We invite you to join us for our walk.  Its so beautiful. Enjoy.



Have a great weekend folks.

Remember to donate to our rescue cause please

Visit our website: bouvierdesflandresrescuesa.weebly.com

FB: https://web.facebook.com/groups/bouvierrescuesa/





No comments:

Post a Comment