Friday 2 March 2018

BROWN HYENA


Brown Hyena




My heart is broken.  On the 23 Feb 2018 a Brown Hyena was found on part of the conservation farm.  Probably about 5 km away from me.  I have never seen him with my own eyes but knew he was around.  

My love for wildlife I got from my dad.  Having grown up in Rhodesia we spent times at Wankie Game Reserve on family farms and wildlife has always been a part of my heart.

Since coming to live on Buffelskop Conservation farm which belongs to my brother in law has been paradise.  With all things "all that glitters is not gold" .
Paradise has dark unknown masked men who put up snares in the dark of night and catch the precious gifts of nature that are God given to all men. 

I have spent a lot of time with the Bouviers looking for snares during the day, our small contribution to help the fight against the cowards of the night.  



Read the story on this link: https://web.facebook.com/conservsec/

I am sorry we failed you, sorry you had to go through so much pain. 

R.I.P.





No comments:

Post a Comment